For Further Information:
- When possible, each prospective student shall meet or speak with a member of the Admissions Office staff.
- Complete an admissions application form and pay the required non-refundable $20.00 processing fee.
- Provide the FDLTCC Admissions Office with an official high school transcript or an official GED transcript. Transfer students are required by state law to provide official college transcripts from every postsecondary institution they have previously attended.
Note: Request official transcripts be sent to Admissions Office, Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College, 2101 14th Street, Cloquet, MN 55720
- Complete the immunization form enclosed in your application for admission. This information is required for all students who were born in 1957 or later.
- Take the Accuplacer placement test. This assessment is required for all students unless they have placement test results from another MNSCU college and have successfully completed college courses.
- Attend an oreintation session prior to the start of the semester.
To receive more information about the Application process, general FDLTCC information, on-campus housing, or financial aid contact:
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College
2101 14th Street
Cloquet, MN 55720
TTY (218) 8790805